permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education skip experiences global resources cider press projects digital market permies.com private forums all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Anne Miller
  • Pearl Sutton
  • r ranson
  • Nicole Alderman
  • Mike Haasl
stewards:
  • paul wheaton
  • Joseph Lofthouse
  • James Freyr
master gardeners:
  • Carla Burke
  • John F Dean
  • jordan barton
gardeners:
  • Jay Angler
  • Greg Martin
  • Leigh Tate

Last post in threads posted in by David Baillie or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] solar » Advice needed on best way to wire my panels (Go to) Nuno Donato
[+] conservation » How many watts' conductive heat keep a pipe from freezing? (Go to) S Bengi
[+] solar » Advice needed on best way to wire my panels (Go to) Nuno Donato
[+] solar » Solar Air Conditioner and Heater (Go to) Tommy Wilder
[+] solar » I need your thoughts and advice on thermal energy storage. (Go to) C. Letellier
[+] solar » I need your thoughts and advice on thermal energy storage. (Go to) C. Letellier
[+] rocket mass heaters » Wood furnace (boiler) conversion to RMH? (Go to) thomas rubino
[+] frugality » Budget Thermal Curtains to stay warm and save money (Go to) Jay Angler
[+] bicycle » exercise bike repair question (Go to) Pearl Sutton
[+] solar » Anyone DIY Ni/Fe Battery? (Go to) David Baillie
[+] solar » Should I go with Nickel Iron? (Go to) Mark Roberts
[+] alternative energy » Alternative electrolytes for lead acid batteries (Go to) David Baillie
[+] wells and springs » Sandpoint well question? (Go to) Jay Lashaway
[+] solar » Solar Panel Shutters for the North (Go to) Mike Barkley
[+] solar » Solar Panel Shutters for the North (Go to) Mike Barkley
[+] repair » Making gaskets for equipment (Go to) Steve Farmer
[+] repair » Making gaskets for equipment (Go to) Steve Farmer
[+] nomadic housing » Is this possible? (Go to) Peter VanDerWal
[+] electrical » Can anyone direct me to the best information on wiring a new residence for 100% LED lighting? (Go to) David Baillie
[+] alternative energy » Prioritised off-grid power (Go to) Mart Hale
[+] solar » Adding wind turbine to PV array (Go to) Kalaina Nielson
[+] wells and springs » sand point well questions (Go to) Matt Huss
[+] wells and springs » Adding a jet pump to our Simple Pump set up? (Go to) Randy Gibson
[+] wells and springs » Adding a jet pump to our Simple Pump set up? (Go to) Randy Gibson
[+] alternative energy » AC Coupled Battery Charger (Go to) David Baillie
[+] cascadia » Need to pump water from river to flood yard - Semi-trash pump? (Go to) Steve Farmer
[+] wells and springs » can I run a 1-hp AC well pump with a goalzero or similar? (Go to) Steve Farmer
[+] solar » Pump recomendations for pumping water from a pond with (20ft of head) (Go to) James Whitelaw
[+] wells and springs » sand point well questions (Go to) Matt Huss
[+] rocket stoves » Indoor biochar producing TLUD gasifier (Go to) William Bronson
[+] rocket stoves » Indoor biochar producing TLUD gasifier (Go to) William Bronson
[+] alternative energy » Engine Modification - increase power - lower emissions - save money (Go to) julian Gerona
[+] transportation » Truck battery dead again (Go to) frank li
[+] hydro » Piston Pump refurbishing (Go to) David Baillie
[+] alternative energy » "Direct- drive" cooling system? (Go to) Peter VanDerWal