permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education skip experiences global resources cider press projects digital market permies.com private forums all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Anne Miller
  • Nicole Alderman
  • r ranson
  • Pearl Sutton
  • Mike Haasl
  • paul wheaton
stewards:
  • Joylynn Hardesty
  • Dave Burton
  • Joseph Lofthouse
master gardeners:
  • jordan barton
  • Greg Martin
gardeners:
  • Carla Burke
  • Ash Jackson
  • Kate Downham

Last post in threads posted in by Anne Pratt or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] introductions » Hi, I'm new here and looking to change my life (Go to) Earl Brittain
[+] gardening for beginners » Runner bean plant not getting any taller? (Go to) Tj Jefferson
[+] gardening for beginners » A quick test to figure out when to water your plants (Go to) Ben Zumeta
[+] wood burning stoves » Fire brick question (Go to) bob day
[+] homestead » Looking for suggestions for our new homestead (Go to) Johnny Benitez
[+] berries » Help, new! Thornless blackberry leaves are curling (Go to) Anne Pratt
[+] berries » Help, new! Thornless blackberry leaves are curling (Go to) Anne Pratt
[+] mulch » Wow mulch is amazing! (Go to) Jen Fulkerson
[+] gardening for beginners » A quick test to figure out when to water your plants (Go to) Ben Zumeta
[+] composting » How does this horse compost look (Go to) Al Cha
[+] new england » Southern Vermont Permaculture (Go to) Anne Pratt
[+] gardening for beginners » Victory Gardens! How-to, what to grow, and so much more! (Go to) Mike Barkley
[+] plants » Ground nut (Apios Americana) in my annual garden (Go to) Penny McLoughlin
[+] cover crops » cover crop or not (Go to) Marco Banks
[+] roundwood and timber framing » Log framing round house - something like this (Go to) Peter Ellis
[+] forest garden » New forest garden plot in mid missouri (Go to) john holmes
[+] forest garden » New forest garden plot in mid missouri (Go to) john holmes
[+] cover crops » cover crop or not (Go to) Marco Banks
[+] personal care » Clove Oil (Go to) Cristo Balete
[+] trees » Sourcing Thorny Honey Locust (Go to) Anne Pratt
[+] rabbits » Predator protection (Go to) Benjamin Drew
[+] cheese » Dubliner with Irish stout (Go to) Carla Burke
[+] meaningless drivel » You know you're a permie when... (Go to) John F Dean
[+] farm income » saffron crocus (Go to) Andrea Locke
[+] trees » What do you use Honey Locust for? (Go to) Trace Oswald
[+] permaculture » Uncover sodden soil? (Go to) Anne Pratt
[+] small farm » Fresh start (Go to) Anne Pratt
[+] gardening for beginners » Chilly temperatures (Go to) Anne Pratt
[+] natural building » "Commercial" buildings and the Department of Making You Sad (Go to) John F Dean
[+] natural building » "Commercial" buildings and the Department of Making You Sad (Go to) John F Dean
[+] small farm » Fresh start (Go to) Anne Pratt
[+] gardening for beginners » Chilly temperatures (Go to) Anne Pratt
[+] gear » Bully tools- happy outcome (Go to) Trace Oswald
[+] small farm » Finding new way to grow rosemary (Go to) Chad Proctor
[+] rural » Positive Aspects of Rural Living (Go to) bruce Fine
[+] gardening for beginners » Deep rooted plants as first crop on a new carboard no dig bed? (Go to) Kelsey Ross
[+] gardening for beginners » Protecting the garden from chickens (Go to) Anne Pratt
[+] chickens » I don't mean to brag, but I'm having a lot of sex (Go to) Timothy Markus