permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education skip experiences global resources cider press projects digital market permies.com private forums all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Anne Miller
  • Pearl Sutton
  • r ranson
  • Nicole Alderman
  • Mike Haasl
stewards:
  • paul wheaton
  • Joseph Lofthouse
  • James Freyr
master gardeners:
  • Carla Burke
  • John F Dean
  • jordan barton
gardeners:
  • Jay Angler
  • Greg Martin
  • Leigh Tate

Last post in threads posted in by Brenda Groth or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] hugelkultur » newbie with new property...calling all permies (Go to) Kota Dubois
[+] forest garden » Understory for zone 3 food forest? (Go to) Nick Kitchener
[+] forest garden » Mark Shepard on Making Money with a Food Savanna Restoration Agriculture System (Go to) Adrien Lapointe
[+] forest garden » orchard development- protect from animals?? (Go to) Brenda Groth
[+] forest garden » Not Fighting Nature and Plant Hardiness (Go to) Brenda Groth
[+] forest garden » Mark Shepard on dealing with heavy deer pressure (Go to) Tim Malacarne
[+] forest garden » Eliminating grass in Food Forest conversion (Go to) John Danks
[+] trees » dwarf/hybrid hazelnuts? (Go to) Anthony Anderson
[+] forest garden » Not Fighting Nature and Plant Hardiness (Go to) Brenda Groth
[+] trees » dwarf/hybrid hazelnuts? (Go to) Anthony Anderson
[+] forest garden » orchard development- protect from animals?? (Go to) Brenda Groth
[+] forest garden » Are perrenial forests viable as a standalone? (Go to) Paul Cereghino
[+] forest garden » Mark Shepard on plant disease (Go to) Brenda Groth
[+] forest garden » Trees NOT to put on a slope? (Go to) Emma Fredsdotter
[+] forest garden » Mark Shepard on dealing with heavy deer pressure (Go to) Tim Malacarne
[+] forest garden » Eliminating grass in Food Forest conversion (Go to) John Danks
[+] permaculture » Guerrilla Gardening With Fruit Trees (Go to) James Landreth
[+] forest garden » Looking for ressources on food forest in cold climate (Go to) Tom DeCoste
[+] forest garden » Mark Shepard on plant disease (Go to) Brenda Groth
[+] hugelkultur » hugelkultur strawberries? (Go to) Angelika Maier
[+] permaculture » Developing edible landscape and alternative housing on soaked soil? (Go to) Brenda Groth
[+] food choices » What can I grow for breakfast? (Go to) Su Ba
[+] forest garden » Understory for zone 3 food forest? (Go to) Nick Kitchener
[+] tinkering with this site » Upcoming Promotions (Go to) Adrien Lapointe
[+] midwest usa » Michigan Permies! (Go to) Brenda Groth
[+] financial strategy » Eric, in looking over the woodbine site I have a queston (Go to) Eric Toensmeier
[+] permaculture » "One Circle" book by Dave Duhon: discuss garden plan (Go to) Joe Grand
[+] financial strategy » Eric, in looking over the woodbine site I have a queston (Go to) Eric Toensmeier
[+] financial strategy » Welcome Back Eric Toensmeier! (Go to) Eric Toensmeier
[+] permaculture » purposeful mini ecosystem plants + guinea pigs for meat (Go to) kadence blevins
[+] forest garden » Help needed planning food forest/permaculture design (Go to) S Bengi
[+] permaculture » Idea: hugelkultur in greenhouse with RMH exhaust? (Go to) Lorenzo Costa
[+] organic » open pollinated seeds initiative (Go to) Brenda Groth
[+] organic » Need advice from cold-weather gardeners about harvesting through snow (Go to) julian kirby
[+] permaculture » Help me permaculture my backyard (Go to) Brenda Groth
[+] forest garden » Convert existing forest to food forest (Go to) laura sharpe
[+] masanobu fukuoka » Alternatives to rice / winter wheat / barley / rye (Go to) Brenda Groth
[+] plants » What calorie dense staple foods are people growing? (Go to) dj niels