permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education skip experiences global resources cider press projects digital market permies.com private forums all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Anne Miller
  • Nicole Alderman
  • r ranson
  • Pearl Sutton
  • Mike Haasl
  • paul wheaton
stewards:
  • Joylynn Hardesty
  • Dave Burton
  • Joseph Lofthouse
master gardeners:
  • jordan barton
  • Greg Martin
gardeners:
  • Carla Burke
  • Ash Jackson
  • Kate Downham

Last post in threads posted in by Anne Pratt or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] composting toilet » Need Credible Info on Composting Human Waste ASAP (Go to) John F Dean
[+] gardening for beginners » What died in your new gardens? so far... (Go to) May Lotito
[+] homestead » We found 20 acres raw land, how to control ticks while we plan? (Go to) Bruce King
[+] personal care » What is a stroke? Recognition. Prevention. (Go to) Anne Pratt
[+] social justice » Speaking up against racism (Go to) bruce Fine
[+] gardening for beginners » What died in your new gardens? so far... (Go to) May Lotito
[+] fruit trees » Storing bare root trees this late... (Go to) Marco Banks
[+] tinkering with this site » June promotions! (Go to) Anne Pratt
[+] composting toilet » Need Credible Info on Composting Human Waste ASAP (Go to) John F Dean
[+] plants » Comfrey- The WONDER Plant (Go to) Dennis Bangham
[+] ulcer factory » Mask shaming (Go to) Jay Angler
[+] meaningless drivel » The simple pleasures of the day (please add your own) (Go to) Anita Martin
[+] plants » I Planted My First Potatoes! (Go to) Anne Pratt
[+] gardening for beginners » Managing Areas between Beds (Go to) Brian Jeffrey
[+] gardening for beginners » harden off seedlings (Go to) Mike Haasl
[+] berries » Raspberries grow like weed on my land, but they don't produce much (Go to) Jay Angler
[+] plants » Growing potatoes -- methods and musings (Go to) paul wheaton
[+] new england » Southern Vermont Permaculture (Go to) Anne Pratt
[+] gardening for beginners » Warning for Back to Eden style gardens (Go to) Julie Reed
[+] living art » Garden picture exchange! (Go to) Inge Leonora-den Ouden
[+] projects » Future garden (Go to) Trace Oswald
[+] hugelkultur » Hugelkulturing Without Even Knowing It's a Thing (Go to) Anne Pratt
[+] plants » What’s this tiny growing thing? (Go to) Anne Pratt
[+] composting » How does this horse compost look (Go to) Al Cha
[+] soil » The urban myth about woodchips and nitrogen (Go to) steve bossie
[+] hugelkultur » Buried Wood Beds (Go to) Carolyne Castner
[+] religion and spirituality » Shelton United Methodist Church Food Forest (And Other Updates) (Go to) Jason Hernandez
[+] religion and spirituality » What Working with Churches, Mosques, and Synagogues has Taught me about Teaching Permaculture (Go to) James Landreth
[+] rural » Positive Aspects of Rural Living (Go to) bruce Fine
[+] projects » Sunken-Raised Hugel-Keyhole-Lasagna Hybrid (Go to) Kc Simmons
[+] trees » Apple tree novice (Go to) Anne Pratt
[+] gardening for beginners » A quick test to figure out when to water your plants (Go to) Ben Zumeta
[+] introductions » Hi, I'm new here and looking to change my life (Go to) Earl Brittain
[+] gardening for beginners » A quick test to figure out when to water your plants (Go to) Ben Zumeta