permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education skip experiences global resources cider press projects digital market permies.com private forums all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Anne Miller
  • Nicole Alderman
  • r ranson
  • Pearl Sutton
  • Mike Haasl
  • paul wheaton
stewards:
  • Joylynn Hardesty
  • Dave Burton
  • Joseph Lofthouse
master gardeners:
  • jordan barton
  • Greg Martin
gardeners:
  • Carla Burke
  • Ash Jackson
  • Kate Downham

Last post in threads posted in by Catie George or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] ulcer factory » Can someone please explain oil prices vs the stock market? (Go to) elle sagenev
[+] survival » Corona virus (covid-19) prepping (Go to) Michelle Arbol
[+] finishes » Painting to appease the Man (Go to) Phil Swindler
[+] toxic gick » Novel coronavirus (covid-19), Pandemic or Not? (Go to) Anita Martin
[+] dogs and cats » A new bed for Molly (Go to) Catie George
[+] rural » Where to find recent hi-res satellite imagery of my land? (Go to) M. Phelps
[+] dogs and cats » A new bed for Molly (Go to) Catie George
[+] ulcer factory » Surviving severe respiratory disease at home during a badly disruptive pandemic: my shopping list (Go to) Dan Boone
[+] natural building » foundation for a two floor wooden house (Go to) Marcel Delasource
[+] tips for awkward spots » Area heavily planted with bulbs (Go to) Fred Tyler
[+] toxic gick » Novel coronavirus (covid-19), Pandemic or Not? (Go to) Anita Martin
[+] gardening for beginners » Timing your garden for pickling/canning (Go to) Joseph Lofthouse
[+] gardening for beginners » Timing your garden for pickling/canning (Go to) Joseph Lofthouse
[+] decision making » Small Spaces, Murphy Beds, Interior Design, & More! (Go to) V Kay
[+] decision making » Small Spaces, Murphy Beds, Interior Design, & More! (Go to) V Kay
[+] meaningless drivel » your favourite coasters? (Go to) Steven Lindsay
[+] meaningless drivel » your favourite coasters? (Go to) Steven Lindsay
[+] meaningless drivel » First signs that spring is coming (Go to) J Grouwstra
[+] personal care » What's in your first aid kit? (Go to) Ruth Meyers
[+] permaculture » I've discovered a big problem with mini Kraters (Go to) Jay Angler
[+] personal care » What's in your first aid kit? (Go to) Ruth Meyers
[+] food as medicine » A sceptic willing to change (Go to) Jason Hernandez
[+] permaculture » I've discovered a big problem with mini Kraters (Go to) Jay Angler
[+] tinkering with this site » "run the site my way or else I will leave" (Go to) r ranson
[+] medicinal herbs » Prevention and treatment for novel coronavirus COVID 19 (Go to) Bill Crim
[+] cob » Silt or clay ? (with pictures) (Go to) Catie George
[+] cob » Silt or clay ? (with pictures) (Go to) Catie George
[+] dogs and cats » Feeding the moose or you didn't WANT to retire did you? (Go to) thomas rubino
[+] fruit trees » What fruit trees produce fastest? (Go to) Scott Stiller
[+] composting » The great worm castings tea debate (Go to) Sena Kassim
[+] meaningless drivel » natural foundation powder makeup for camera? (Go to) Jennifer Paulson
[+] keto » Keto - "mid afternoon pick me up" (Go to) Lee Gee