permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education skip experiences global resources cider press projects digital market permies.com private forums all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Anne Miller
  • Pearl Sutton
  • r ranson
  • Nicole Alderman
  • Mike Haasl
stewards:
  • paul wheaton
  • Joseph Lofthouse
  • James Freyr
master gardeners:
  • Carla Burke
  • John F Dean
  • jordan barton
gardeners:
  • Jay Angler
  • Greg Martin
  • Leigh Tate

Last post in threads posted in by Jack Edmondson or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] earthworks » Landscape Tractor for swales (Go to) Travis Johnson
[+] earthworks » Landscape Tractor for swales (Go to) Travis Johnson
[+] mulch » Will tomato seeds grow through mulch? (Go to) William Bronson
[+] food preservation » Root Cellar Question (Go to) Sebastian Köln
[+] berries » Planting Blueberries (Go to) steve bossie
[+] critter care » Livestock breeds and co-housing (Go to) Miranda Converse
[+] dogs and cats » My dog has gas (Go to) Jack Edmondson
[+] homestead » Affordable 10.6 acre homestead in rural Northeast Missouri (Go to) Jenna Smith
[+] fencing » My next project: 1000ft straight fence... But how do I make it straight? (Go to) Miles Flansburg
[+] fencing » My next project: 1000ft straight fence... But how do I make it straight? (Go to) Miles Flansburg
[+] trees » Identify? (Go to) Miranda Converse
[+] soil » Newbie working to bring soil back to life - do I have this right? (Go to) Susan Taylor Brown
[+] soil » Newbie working to bring soil back to life - do I have this right? (Go to) Susan Taylor Brown
[+] conservation » Passive cooling system to turn a root cellar into a cooler all year round (Go to) Walter chiasson
[+] trees » My Douglas Fir is browning (Go to) Chris Sargent
[+] woodland » Creating Deer Habitat in Eastern Oregon after Wildfire (Go to) Jack Edmondson
[+] trees » Do I need tree guards? (Go to) Travis Campbell
[+] homestead » How to build stairs on a steep hillside? (Go to) Juniper Zen
[+] trees » Pacific Northwest Coppice Stickfuel and Rotations. (Go to) Maureen Atsali
[+] cascadia » Source of bulk ground cover seed (green manure, cover crop, legumes) for the Eastern Cascades (Go to) charlotte anthony
[+] cascadia » Greenhouse Domes in Windy + Rainy Area? (Go to) Jack Edmondson
[+] biochar » Commercial Biochar Machine Options (Go to) Scott Raber
[+] biochar » I am experimenting with a Biochar retort based on 55G drum. (Go to) Tom Rodgers
[+] biochar » Commercial Biochar Machine Options (Go to) Scott Raber
[+] biochar » Consensus on biochar to Organic Matter in the soil (Go to) Dave de Basque
[+] ulcer factory » Hemp as a permaculture crop (Go to) Dale Hodgins
[+] cascadia » Land buying with low budget. Help! (Go to) Jack Edmondson
[+] cascadia » Land buying with low budget. Help! (Go to) Jack Edmondson
[+] straw bale house » Foundations. (Go to) Terry Ruth
[+] soil » Impressive soil conservation demonstration. Bare soil is a killer! (Go to) Scott Strough
[+] composting » Bokashi? (Go to) Jack Edmondson
[+] grey water » Earthship greywater systems (Go to) Roberto pokachinni
[+] gear » Dale's, Chainsaw Powered, Work Bench Table Saw. Cuts material up to 16 inches thick. (Go to) Rufus Laggren
[+] soil » Impressive soil conservation demonstration. Bare soil is a killer! (Go to) Scott Strough