Win a copy of The Edible Ecosystem Solution this week in the Forest Garden forum!
permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education skip experiences global resources cider press projects digital market permies.com private forums all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Anne Miller
  • Pearl Sutton
  • r ranson
  • Nicole Alderman
  • Mike Haasl
stewards:
  • paul wheaton
  • Joseph Lofthouse
  • James Freyr
master gardeners:
  • Carla Burke
  • John F Dean
  • jordan barton
gardeners:
  • Jay Angler
  • Greg Martin
  • Leigh Tate

Last post in threads posted in by Xisca Nicolas or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] personal care » * Welcome Andrés Edwards, author of Renewal: How Nature Awakens Our Creativity, Compassion, and Joy! (Go to) Aaron Tusmith
[+] food as medicine » Raw milk (Go to) Rick Martin
[+] personal care » Quitting Smoking (Go to) Faye Streiff
[+] personal care » Our Connection to the Energy Field (Go to) Xisca Nicolas
[+] personal care » Why do I think clearer and am less stressed outside? (Go to) Joy Oasis
[+] personal care » Why do I think clearer and am less stressed outside? (Go to) Joy Oasis
[+] personal care » * Welcome Andrés Edwards, author of Renewal: How Nature Awakens Our Creativity, Compassion, and Joy! (Go to) Aaron Tusmith
[+] chickens » Chicken diet without commercial feed? (Go to) Mary Hysong
[+] crowdfunding » The Better World Book Kickstarter (May 2019) (Go to) Shawn Klassen-Koop
[+] paleo » Ketogenic Diet (Go to) carla beemer
[+] pigs » Local pig breeds (Go to) Andrew Mayflower
[+] pigs » Local pig breeds (Go to) Andrew Mayflower
[+] fermentation » Spent brewer's grain and whey ferment for PIGS? (Go to) Nate Groshek
[+] pigs » Raising pigs and food in dry mediterranean climates (Go to) Xisca Nicolas
[+] goats, sheep and llamas » Testing the best adapted animals for a site (Go to) Xisca Nicolas
[+] goats, sheep and llamas » Testing the best adapted animals for a site (Go to) Xisca Nicolas
[+] butchery » Animal Rennet Making at home - WARNING: some photos may be disturbing to some readers (Go to) Xisca Nicolas
[+] asian natural farming » Korean Natural Farming for Poultry (Go to) Fabio Rinaldi
[+] tinkering with this site » january in hawaii (Go to) Xisca Nicolas
[+] tinkering with this site » january in hawaii (Go to) Xisca Nicolas
[+] tinkering with this site » Pioneer Title! (Go to) Mike Barkley
[+] cheese » Cream Separator (Go to) Xisca Nicolas
[+] butchery » Animal Rennet Making at home - WARNING: some photos may be disturbing to some readers (Go to) Xisca Nicolas
[+] cheese » Cream Separator (Go to) Xisca Nicolas
[+] cheese » Things to make with whey (Go to) AngelinaGianna Maffeo