permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education skip experiences global resources cider press projects digital market permies.com private forums all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Anne Miller
  • Nicole Alderman
  • r ranson
  • Pearl Sutton
  • Mike Haasl
  • paul wheaton
stewards:
  • Joylynn Hardesty
  • Dave Burton
  • Joseph Lofthouse
master gardeners:
  • jordan barton
  • Greg Martin
gardeners:
  • Carla Burke
  • Ash Jackson
  • Kate Downham

Last post in threads posted in by Anne Pratt or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] gardening for beginners » Garden Failures... (Go to) May Lotito
[+] politics » A chance to make a difference? (Go to) Jay Angler
[+] products » Plantr: Feed Yourself Feed the World (Go to) shane davis
[+] plants » Four kinds of Beautiful Corn (Go to) Simon Forman
[+] products » Plantr: Feed Yourself Feed the World (Go to) shane davis
[+] predators » A tale of a hawk, a pigeon, some crows, and some seagulls (Go to) Lorinne Anderson
[+] permaculture » Would you be interested in a plant database/planner/tool focused on permaculture? (Go to) Ben Knofe
[+] cooking » j-rocket samovar? (Go to) Anne Pratt
[+] natural building » Natural building advice for a beginner building in zone 4 VT? (Go to) Glenn Herbert
[+] permaculture » How to place habitat features for pest control (Go to) Samantha Hall
[+] homestead » Why is this book so expensive (Go to) watash maru
[+] greening the desert » A great green wall to combat desertification! (Go to) Jay Angler
[+] homestead » I need help getting started with my farmstead (Go to) Dan Mackey
[+] homestead » I need help getting started with my farmstead (Go to) Dan Mackey
[+] introductions » Good Morning From Texas (Go to) Tereza Okava
[+] rabbits » Creating a Rabbit Lawn (Go to) watash maru
[+] ponds » Yay! Someone moved in! (Go to) Yasmin Hussain
[+] meaningless drivel » Sustainable Forestry (Go to) Jay Angler
[+] homestead » This Ram Pump is Magic! (Go to) George Yacus
[+] roundwood and timber framing » One of the most comprehensive and useful investigations into the properties of wood. (Go to) Pasquale Livecchi
[+] oklahoma and texas » Vermicompost and Black Soldiers Fly (Go to) Amy Arnett
[+] gardening for beginners » Mint leaves - white spots, help! (Go to) Yasmin Hussain
[+] ulcer factory » Good food that family won’t eat! (Go to) Scott Stiller
[+] critter care » Attracting & Keeping Garter Snakes - Specifics (Go to) Lorinne Anderson
[+] natural building » Natural building advice for a beginner building in zone 4 VT? (Go to) Glenn Herbert
[+] permaculture » How to place habitat features for pest control (Go to) Samantha Hall
[+] gardening for beginners » What died in your new gardens? so far... (Go to) May Lotito
[+] gardening for beginners » What died in your new gardens? so far... (Go to) May Lotito
[+] plants » Caucasian mountain spinach (Go to) Anne Pratt
[+] plants » Caucasian mountain spinach (Go to) Anne Pratt
[+] gardening for beginners » New to pumpkins... help me out! (Go to) Michael Cox
[+] gardening for beginners » New to pumpkins... help me out! (Go to) Michael Cox