permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education skip experiences global resources cider press projects digital market permies.com private forums all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Anne Miller
  • Pearl Sutton
  • r ranson
  • Nicole Alderman
  • Mike Haasl
stewards:
  • paul wheaton
  • Joseph Lofthouse
  • James Freyr
master gardeners:
  • Carla Burke
  • John F Dean
  • jordan barton
gardeners:
  • Jay Angler
  • Greg Martin
  • Leigh Tate

Last post in threads posted in by Ben Zumeta or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] soil » Why would Back To Eden work if you don't improve the soil first? (Go to) Ben Zumeta
[+] soil » Why would Back To Eden work if you don't improve the soil first? (Go to) Ben Zumeta
[+] fruit trees » Where to put baby trees for a year? (Go to) Kc Simmons
[+] personal care » Been lots of talk about COVID medicine. How about really natural alternatives? (Go to) Hans Quistorff
[+] organic » willow water and other natural rooting agents (Go to) Ben Zumeta
[+] fencing » Rock Jack Raised Bed, Pond Filter, and other ideas for a heavy box of rocks (Go to) Ben Zumeta
[+] organic » willow water and other natural rooting agents (Go to) Ben Zumeta
[+] fencing » Rock Jack Raised Bed, Pond Filter, and other ideas for a heavy box of rocks (Go to) Ben Zumeta
[+] fencing » Show me your gates! (Go to) John F Dean
[+] hugelkultur » Building a raised bed with hugelkultur, can I check that my plan is okay? (Go to) Samuel Mcloughlin
[+] ducks and geese » "Duckuaponics" (Go to) Ben Zumeta
[+] gardening for beginners » DIY Potting Mix? (Go to) Lina Joana
[+] alternative energy » Help sizing a generator for home backup? (Go to) John Weiland
[+] hugelkultur » Is it ok to use cedar for hugelkultur? (Go to) Daron Williams
[+] soil » Is Azomite Rock Dust worth the investment? (Go to) Harry Soloman
[+] web sites » Favorite non-Wheaton podcasts? (Go to) Louis Laframboise
[+] intentional community » Southern Oregon forest land looking for community (Go to) Antigone Allena
[+] soil » Is Azomite Rock Dust worth the investment? (Go to) Harry Soloman
[+] fruit trees » can I space trees closer on slope? effects of east-facing slope? (Go to) Andrea Locke
[+] fruit trees » can I space trees closer on slope? effects of east-facing slope? (Go to) Andrea Locke
[+] tips for awkward spots » 10ft Steep creek bed to rainfall dependent creek (Go to) Kiboko Jones
[+] survival » Surviving on foraging? California? (Go to) Adam Edonson
[+] survival » Surviving on foraging? California? (Go to) Adam Edonson
[+] projects » hugelkultur impact on gophers (Go to) Jen Fulkerson
[+] nibblers » controls for mice, ideas brainstorm (Go to) Lorinne Anderson
[+] gardening for beginners » Seed starting medium? (Go to) Burl Smith
[+] upcycling » The Fridge as building block... (Go to) Ben Zumeta
[+] hugelkultur » How can I tell if an abandoned hugelbeet is ready for planting? (Go to) Ben Zumeta
[+] upcycling » The Fridge as building block... (Go to) Ben Zumeta
[+] hugelkultur » How can I tell if an abandoned hugelbeet is ready for planting? (Go to) Ben Zumeta
[+] ducks and geese » "Duckuaponics" (Go to) Ben Zumeta
[+] introductions » PNW Introduction (Go to) Toni Cameron
[+] rainwater catchment » Last minute questions before using the water... (Go to) S Bengi
[+] hugelkultur » Hugelkultur over huge norway spruce stump? (Go to) K Cook
[+] toxic gick » Novel coronavirus (covid-19), Pandemic or Not? (Go to) Anita Martin
[+] rainwater catchment » Last minute questions before using the water... (Go to) S Bengi
[+] forest garden » Crescent City Food Forest (Go to) Ben Zumeta