so my dad bought some seeds treated with poison at the coop. he apparently in the past has always bought the poisonous seeds when we have grown corn.
they are coated with neurotoxins and other poisons. and they think this is a good thing, because the insects will die if they try to eat the seedling.
i did research and they claim that the poisons will be gone by the time it turns into actual corn. do you know anything about this?
it's ok if you don't, i did like research last night late and i'm tired, and it was apparently a pointless thing to do. (although they have said that i don't have to eat it, if i think it's poison)
we're not supposed to use the corn produced from those seeds for "food feed or oil".... they have been treated with poisons. the trucker's favorite corn is fine, it doesn't say it has been treated with anything... but the others have been treated.
they do fucked upthings with corn nowadays.
i wonder what the coop is selling those poisonous seeds for? i'm sure this means other people are buying it for "food feed or oil" purposes and probably growing it and using it for those purposes.
I personally don't think any of the sites that would report on this sort of thing would be reporting full truth anyway, so I thought this would be the best place to post it for some responses
After burning through the drip stuff and the french press stuff, Paul has the last, ever, coffee maker. Better living through buying less crap.
subject: Suspecting that neurotoxins don't just "go away"