March 25 1:00pm to March 31 5:00pm, 2012
Midwest Permacuture At the National Arbor Day Farm - Nebraska City, NE
Cost - $1,495 (includes lunch and dinner) plus lodging
This Training is Ideal For:
- Individuals & Homeowners Interested in Food, Functionality & Beauty
- Green Business Owners Seeking to Implement Integrated-Whole-Systems Perspectives
- Tree City Administrators and Community Planners
- Landscape Designers, Architects & Managers
- Those who Just Want to Make a Difference in the World
- Individuals in the Midst of, or Ready to Make, a Big Change in their Lives
Learn to think like a permaculture designer and to apply basic permaculture concepts to your professional and personal life. This course contains the full PDC curriculum and a PDC Certificate will be awarded upon completion. The pre-course self-study program consists of 14+ hrs. of pre-recorded webinars, two Live Webinars, the textbook 'Earth User's Guide to Permaculture' by Rosemary Morrow, our 150 Question Study Guide and handouts.
Students need to come prepared for a very full week of learning, designing, and fun.