growies critters building homesteading energy monies living kitchen community wilderness permaculture artisans education regional global resources The Cider Press permies.com all forums

Last post in threads posted in by Ken Peavey or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] meaningless drivel » Permie Property? It has a hollowed out volcano. (Go to) Ann Torrence
[+] cooking » what the heck do I do with all this swiss chard? (Go to) Roberta Wilkinson
[+] composting » Can't afford Dr. Ingham's class, but going to try thermal composting anyway... (Go to) Peter Ellis
[+] composting » Will 6 month old compost attract winged insects? (Go to) Hagop Matossian
[+] gear » best work boots for vegetable farming, drip irrigation, etc. (Go to) Travis Johnson
[+] gear » best work boots for vegetable farming, drip irrigation, etc. (Go to) Travis Johnson
[+] composting » Can't afford Dr. Ingham's class, but going to try thermal composting anyway... (Go to) Peter Ellis
[+] financial strategy » I won $28 million in the Lotto 649 lottery. Looking for ideas and someone to move to the farm. (Go to) Julie Walter
[+] organic » rain barrel drip irrigation (Go to) Bryant RedHawk
[+] plants » Newbie - question about starting seeds (Go to) Ken Peavey
[+] wheaton laboratories » beer (Go to) Alan Loy
[+] organic » Incredible, Amazing....Leaf Mold (Go to) james Apodaca
[+] permaculture » Looking for Georgia and zone 8-8b Permies with a blog to share! (Go to) Benton Lewis
[+] meaningless drivel » Good News!! (Go to) Dave Burton
[+] meaningless drivel » Make The Most Of Things (Go to) Ken Peavey
[+] meaningless drivel » Save Aluminum Foil (Go to) Ken Peavey
[+] meaningless drivel » Your Pedigree ? (Go to) Ken Peavey
[+] hugelkultur » Garden picture exchange! (Go to) Robert Walker
[+] soil » how do I raise the cation capacity of soil without adding potassium? (Go to) Bryant RedHawk
[+] WWOOF / organic farm volunteers/interns/jobs » Instead of working for free or for min wage, why not own land for the rest of your life? (Go to) Joe Moraca
[+] WWOOF / organic farm volunteers/interns/jobs » Instead of working for free or for min wage, why not own land for the rest of your life? (Go to) Joe Moraca
[+] farm income » I sure could use a hand around here. (Go to) Ken Peavey
[+] homestead » What's the perfect homestead for when s*&t hits the fan? (Go to) Ross Raven
[+] hugelkultur » i need good pictures of hugelkultur beds for an article i'm writing (Go to) Neil G Jay
[+] meaningless drivel » pure silly fun at amazon (Go to) michelle salois
[+] meaningless drivel » Got my playing cards.. what games should I learn? (Go to) B.E. Ward
[+] frugality » i cut 87% off of my electric heat bill (Go to) Kota Tsuki
[+] meaningless drivel » Mail Delivery (Go to) Cj Sloane
[+] meaningless drivel » Mail Delivery (Go to) Cj Sloane
[+] homestead » I've discovered Google satellite images. Show us where you are. (Go to) Dale Hodgins
[+] homestead » I've discovered Google satellite images. Show us where you are. (Go to) Dale Hodgins
[+] intentional community » A Few People Can Share A Farm (Go to) Ken Peavey
[+] permaculture » 5 Goals for 2015 (Go to) Judith Browning
[+] Toxic Gick » Natural vs. Organic (Go to) Ken Peavey